Dark Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 37 on Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:29 am
Information
» Rules
» Humans
» Werewolves
» Shifters
» Dragons
» Vampires
» Fae
Cbox
Latest topics
» Irish Eyes
Dive Right In - Page 2 Emptyby Kythen Lyaer Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:07 pm

» The End of the Beginning
Dive Right In - Page 2 Emptyby Nowe Veleno Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:52 am

» Cowboy Casanova v2.0
Dive Right In - Page 2 Emptyby Kythen Lyaer Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:42 pm

» Dive Right In
Dive Right In - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:23 am

» Hide In Plain Sight...
Dive Right In - Page 2 Emptyby Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:49 pm

Dive Right In

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

Full Name : Nowe Zavier Veleno
Race : Vampire

Dive Right In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 02, 2012 8:07 pm

Nowe gave Anima a raised eyebrow look when she spoke up again and he considered how he wanted to word his answer even as Reaper spoke up. "As long as they one being bitten is a willing participant I will feed from them though I will not bite children, nor have I ever done so. But feeding on someone can be....very intimate if done right. I won't just go out and snack on the first person that crosses my path." He had on rare occasions though he was more careful now. He could also go longer without blood so it was easier to familiarize oneself with a potential meal and have a select two or three people to feed from on a regular basis. "As for being bitten well....that is another matter entirely and not one I will discuss here. Suffice it to say not just anyone gets that privilege." Sorry Anima, it seems you weren't going to get a direct answer to that question. Better luck next time?

Another angel spoke up next and Nowe shifted his gaze to the one sitting across from one of the empty chairs. He held back a harsh reply and instead merely made a disapproving sound. If they really wanted to keep Reaper safe they'd have done something about Pyre and Shade sooner. But he wouldn't turn down their help if they offered it. Though he did have to wonder if First's 'do not interfere' orders meant that they were prevented from taking a side at all. He didn't know but now wasn't the time to ask about it. He remained silent as Reaper spoke up and Rose answered, though he wanted to ask what Reaper had to show him that Rose would have possession of but held back. In part because Rose had another question for him and he gave a small shrug. "That depends on what you mean by musically inclined. My human family was poor, we had little time for things such as music. After I was Turned my mistress and I would often go to see the minstrels in the houses of other Nobles. I enjoy listening to music but I lack any true musical talent of my own, though I have been told I have a decent enough voice." His talents lie elsewhere, in darker and harsher things than music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySat May 05, 2012 2:10 am

Reaper listened to Nowe's response, and though he didn't give any outward sign of it, he was more than pleased when he didn't fully answer Anima's question. She didn't seem as pleased, however. The Angel pouted, settling back and looking to Flare when he spoke, a look of pity in her eyes for a moment. The poor boy was hurting, but none of them could do much of anything. Rose waited patiently for the man to answer her, and gave a small smile in response to the noise he made. She listened patiently to him and nodded, giving a soft laugh. "Ah, so you're not much of a muscian yourself. If you wouldn't mind, I'd like to hear you sing someday. I could play an intrument to accompany you. Or you could ask-" She was cut off when the Fallen cleared his throat, raising an eyebrow and nodding when she blinked and changed the subject. "Are you much of a reader? If so, what's your favorite genre?" That was a safer subject, wasn't it Necro? He nodded a bit and relaxed again, taking care not to meet the Vampire's gaze, lest he be met with a questioning look.

One by one the other came up with questions to ask, all the while staying clear of the 'What do you do for a living', have you killed before, and questions of the like. Eventually they began to retire to various areas of the house, leaving the Fallen and the Vampire to their own doing. "I...had something that I wanted to show you before we left. Unless you wanted to stay here longer? I know you wanted to talk to Patch a bit more." He said quietly, mostly because he was a bit tired. Squeezing his arms around the man, he nuzzled his face into the back of Nowe's shoulder, stifling a small nod and closing his eyes. It had been a good day so far, and it went better than he'd dreamed of.

(OOC: Extremely short, but... @___@ Mostly a transition post. I figure Pyre and Shade can attack them the next day, and for now Reaper can play for Nowe. We can talk more on it when you've got time. <3 )
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun May 06, 2012 8:51 pm

If Nowe had his way Rose would never hear him sing. Even if he did have a decent enough voice he had no desire to show off for the Angel. And he did give Reaper a questioning look when the Fae stopped his sibling from speaking, all but pouting a bit when the Fallen wouldn't meet his gaze. Fine then. Be that way. He turned back to Rose as she spoke up again and considered not answering her question at all. But it was innocent enough and he shrugged. "I read quite a bit actually. But I wouldn't say I have a favorite genre. I guess I read a little of everything." At least not one that he would share. "Though I did locate one in the 'Supernatural Black Market' so to speak that was about the Vampire Mistress who Turned me. They never mention me by name, though I am mentioned, and it has always fascinated me. I never would have thought my Mistress was worthy of such story-telling." There were also books that were about him but he wasn't about to admit such. Not that anyone who was reading them would know as they only used his human name or referred to him by some made-up nickname. He owned those too.

He answered the other questions , though some received vague answers while others he answered honestly. He was quite glad they stayed away from questions he'd have refused to answer at all and wondered if Reaper had told them not to ask or if they were just being polite. Eventually it was down to just himself and the Fallen and he relaxed more into Reaper's arms when he was sure they were completely alone. "What is it you wanted to show me?" He questioned, pondering over the answer to the Fallen's other question. "If you want to stay we can stay but only for tonight. I am never comfortable being away from home and surrounded by strangers." If they stayed, it was very unlikely Nowe would get much rest but since they were there he might as well agree to stick around a bit longer if Reaper wanted to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:57 pm

Reaper made a soft content noise under his breath, burying his face in the back of the Vampire's shoulder before resting his chin on said shoulder. Today had gone far better than he'd hoped, and though he trusted them not to do anything to harm them, he kept track on their energy signals; it was almost instinctual. Now that he was closer to the man in his arms emotionally, he could probably keep track of his wave as well, though he would have to be closer physically to do so. "Huh? Oh. Just wanted to show you something I could do." He shrugged a bit, his eyes flickering towards the direction his siblings had gone, roving upwards as a few of them climbed stairs. "Not something a lot of people know I can do. Mostly just Rose, Flare, and Heart, since they can do something like it." His gaze cut back to the man and he offered a ghost of a smile and a nod. "I wouldn't make you stay longer, anyway." This building was set up like his home from a while back, even if it was built different. They had it decorated just the same, so by that logic... Releasing the assassin's waist, he instead took his hand and laced their fingers together. "Come on."

He led them back the way they came and into another hallway, pausing only a moment to peer at the artifacts and decorations to figure out where they were. "Ah... Era's crystal collection is here, so that means we'd go...right." With a nod he started walking again, opening a door at the end of the new hallway and peering inside, smirking a bit. "They never change. Alright, this way." Leading the way into the room, he let go of Nowe's hand and made his way over to a large, cloth-covered object. "Violence and blood-letting weren't the only things I did in my free time." He explained, yanking the cloth off to expose a grand piano. The Fallen took a seat and opened the keys-area, peeking at his love from the corner of his eye to check his reaction. "Rose taught me how to play. She hoped that learning to play an instrument would curb my temper and make me easier to work with. The others couldn't know about me, after all..." He ran his fingers lightly over the keys, frowning. He'd been hidden from his family for the longest time, almost like a relative that no one wanted to spend time with. He'd been lonely, but the only way he ever expressed that was through giving pain and lashing out. "Sit down. I'll play for you."
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Nowe followed where Reaper lead, still wondering what the Fallen had to show him. And when the reached their destination and Reaper moved toward the large covered object he knew at once what it was. There were very few things of that general shape and size, after all. But what did Reaper want to show him a piano for? That unspoken question was answered when Reaper spoke up and took the cloth off. He could play. And Nowe suddenly felt very....self-conscious of his own lack of musical ability. He had admitted he had no real musical talent of his own, though he'd left out the part where people had tried to teach him in the past. He'd only ever learned the basics and given up, however. So was his lack of musical talent self-inflicted? Maybe if he'd spent more time trying to learn an instrument he'd actually find he was very good at playing. But he felt no strong urge to actually do any learning. He only caught Reaper looking at him a moment or two before the Fallen spoke up again so he had no idea what his face might have betrayed but he hoped it was nothing that would make Reaper think he didn't approve or something of the sort.

He nodded mutely and settled into a nearby chair when Reaper told him to do so and made himself comfortable. As the Fae played, Nowe let his mind drift a bit, not enough that it would seem like he was uninterested but he couldn't help but wonder if Rose had taught him this song or he'd learned it on his own and other such more or less unimportant thoughts. When Reaper finished playing, Nowe remained sitting quietly for a moment. "That was..." Was what? Good? Great? Either of those seemed unappreciative. And anything else he could think of didn't seem fitting. He gave a small shrug and opened his arms in a somewhat helpless gesture. "I'm sorry. I don't know what to say that doesn't sound dull or stupid. I've never had someone play just for me before. I don't want to say the wrong thing." He had already argued with Reaper twice today. He would much rather avoid any more arguments or hurt feelings if he could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySat May 12, 2012 1:49 am

Once he'd finished the first song, the Fallen paused, looking to the man to see his reaction. When Nowe remained silent, the boy fidgetted slightly, looking back to the keyboard as if he wasn't sure whether he should play another song like he'd intended to. Seeing the movement from the corner of his eye, he turned to look back at the Vampire, giving a small smirk that was on the border of becoming a smile. "It's fine. Don't sweat it." Turning his head enough for the Vampire to look at him fully, he allowed the other to see that there were no hurt feelings to be had. "You...did like it though, right? I haven't played in a long minute, so I'm rusty." He absentmindedly began to play another melody, still mostly focused on his love. Allowing his mind to drift, he couldn't help but smile a bit more as he remembered the times he sat at this very bench, Rose seated next to him. Her mild chiding and corrections had helped him more than she probably knew, and now he was here today, every bit the type of person she hoped he would be. During his first years 'aware', as they liked to put it, he was volatile and violent, preferring to harm others instead of talk. He turned back to the keyboard, starting to pay attention to the song he was playing.

Reaper was focused as his fingers dashed across the keys, closing his eyes a bit at the melody he played. It'd been a long while since he'd sat down to play for anyone, so it was nice to be able to do so again. He smiled as he began to put more of himself into the song, the notes beginning to get sweeter. It was very rare for him to become so invested in the music he was playing, let alone to pour his heart into his playing. It's likely that Nowe would notice the difference in his playing, and maybe he would be able to figure out that the change was mostly because of him. He had tamed the monster to a degree that allowed him to interact, talk, and even love. This time, when he finished the song, he bowed his head a bit to allow his hair to fall in his eyes, effectively hiding them. "Sorry. Don't get to play often. Um... We can head to 'my' room now, if you want..."
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun May 13, 2012 1:00 am

At least Reaper didn't seem to mind his lack of eloquence and that, more than anything, made Nowe feel a little better about being unsure of what to say. "Of course I did but I just didn't know how to express that in a way that didn't sound...unappreciative. Do I compliment the music? Do I compliment your playing? I wanted to say something but I just wasn't sure how to make it sound like more than 'oh that was nice' which was not the message I wanted you to hear." And now he felt a bit like an idiot which made him pout a bit even as Reaper began playing again. Giving a compliment should not be that difficult. He contemplated his apparent lack of social skills as the tune flowed around him. He paid more attention when the music almost suddenly seemed more....something. Passionate perhaps? Probably not the word he wanted to use but there was certainly something more to the song than there had been a moment ago.

It took him until near the end of the song to realize what he was hearing. He ought to have noticed it before. Despite having no musical talent of his own, he'd always had an ear for music that flowed from a person's heart and soul. It was always more....invigorating to listen to, knowing that someone was putting something of his or her self into the song. When he finished playing again, Nowe stood and moved over to the piano bench, rolling his eyes a bit at the way Reaper hid his face with his hair. He reached over and brushed it away so he could see his love's eyes and gave him a mock stern glare. "I am going to shave your head while you sleep if you keep that up." He scolded playfully as he sat next to the fallen before leaning in and resting his head on Reaper's shoulder. "We can do whatever you want." He, of course, would love to be heading home but he had already said if Reaper wanted to stay then they would stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 12:03 am

It took him a little while to respond to what Nowe had said before he'd began to play again, and despite his eyes still being hidden, he smiled faintly. "You could have just said that you liked it. You didn't need to specify what." He replied, turning back to the keyboard and stroking the keys lightly. The Fallen would have been more than content to just sit there quietly and ponder everything that had changed lately, but the Vampire brought him back to the present fairly quickly. Crimson eyes flickered to the other when his hair was brushed from his face, and he couldn't help but smile a little at the 'glare' and the threat. "Sure you would. We both know you like my hair too much to do that." It wasn't exactly rare that he would find his love running his fingers through the Fae's hair, after all. Angling his face a bit, he nosed the top of the man's head, closing his eyes at the closeness.

"I kinda want to show you the stuff I 'grew up' with." Lifting his head a bit, he peered at his love, looking back to the piano and sighing. "But I'm also really lazy and don't feel like moving." He wrapped his arm around Nowe then, looking thoughtful again. "To the bedroom then...?" Reaper would also probably use the opportunity to explain things he saw on the way there, to share stories he had about objects around the home. It was about time he was more open about his past, and told the man more about his calmer days.

(OOC: Sorry it's so short! T-T Feel free to assume that Reaper told stories/etc and they arrived at his room or something. |D I figure we can have the fight scene of doom tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyThu May 17, 2012 12:55 am

Nowe merely gave a small shake of his head at Reaper's suggestion to what he could have said. Simply saying he liked something didn't seem....special enough. It still seemed like he was saying something just to avoid hurting Reaper's feelings. If it had been anyone else he would have simply said it was nice and moved on. It was something he'd been noticing a lot, how he was more careful about what he said and did around Reaper. Zach too but to a lesser extent. Zach wasn't as volatile; he wasn't as likely to be as upset by the wrong comment. Reaper was. It was frustrating at times, not knowing if he would say something that would undo the progress he'd made with the Fallen. But he pushed though thoughts aside when Reaper looked at him and spoke. "Your hair will grow back and in the meantime it would break you of that irritating habit." He said with a huff, doing exactly what Reaper was thinking and brushing his fingers through the Fallen's hair, seeming to subconsciously be rearranging it to suit his preference. When Reaper shifted a bit, Nowe slid both arms around him and breathed a soft sigh of contentment, though he was vaguely aware that cuddling on a piano bench was a bit awkward.

Nowe gave a small noise of agreement at the 'I don't feel like moving' comment and shifted a bit closer when Reaper put an arm around him. "I thought you said you don't feel like moving." He protested even as the Fae moved away and toward the door. With a small frown that the quiet moment was over, Nowe followed. He made very few comments as they walked and Reaper shared stories about this or that. Partly because he didn't know what to say and partly because he didn't want to reveal how much of certain things he already knew, either through Javaid's reports or the times he'd invaded Zach's memories, though usually he did so without meaning to. When they reached the bedroom, he took a moment to look around before sliding his arms around the Fae and nuzzling his neck. Without really thinking about it, he placed a kiss over the pules point in the Fae's neck and immediately had to step away again as a ripple of mixed desires ran through him. Since he'd started sharing Javaid's bed when his desires got too strong they seemed to come up more and more often, which was why he'd chosen not to see the Phoenix for a time in the hopes that whatever imbalance he'd created in his system would ease with time. It wasn't easy and he suspected Reaper knew at least part of what was going on, though he doubted he knew the whole story, but he'd just never been able to bring the subject up without fear of pushing Reaper away. To cover his sudden departure from the Fae's side, he wandered toward the window and stood looking out. "So now what? Zach has no problem sharing a bed but you have always seemed.....somewhat reluctant. It has always had to be on your terms. I don't complain because I enjoy any time you're willing to spend at my side. But unless your family has a spare room for me it seems we have no choice." It wasn't exactly what he'd wanted to say but the question was out before he could stop it and he merely continued to look out the window while he waited for Reaper's response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun May 20, 2012 9:01 pm

Reaper had turned to Nowe once the door had been closed behind them, fully intending to tell him a story about a dagger he had, when he felt the man's arms wrap around him. The Fallen didn't protest, instead bringing the Vampire a bit closer and giving a soft noise at the closeness. He enjoyed the quiet moments he had with his love, though he was always careful about how far he allowed their affections to go. He was still scared of what transpired between them that one day so long ago, but not about the actual almost-deed itself. It was mainly how he'd surrendered so completely, and had wanted more, that scared him. He was jerked back to the present when he felt his love nuzzle into his neck, giving a quiet longing noise at the kiss. Despite the brief flash of need that flashed in his gaze, he was rather relieved when the man stepped away and to the window, leaving the Angel to rub at his neck thoughtfully. It had almost felt like a bolt of desire had run through him, and he was unsure of how to react to it.

He was quiet a moment longer until the man spoke, and he lifted his gaze from the floor to look at him. The Fae swallowed hard a few times before shrugging, stretching a bit as he pondered his response. "They actually do have a spare bedroom, but I don't care either way." Which, of course, was the boy's own language for 'I'd like it if we stayed together tonight.' Just not in so many words. "Our bags are by the bathroom," He nodded to the door leading to their own private bathroom for the time being. "If you want to shower, then go for it. I'm going to go see if we have any treats we can share." A brief smile was given before he left the room, heading to the kitchen to see if there was anything sweet or appetizing for them to get into.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:01 pm

Nowe made a face at his reflection when Reaper answered him. Was it that difficult for him to just some out and say what he wanted? He knew Reaper was hoping he'd stay and he was half tempted to take the spare bedroom because Reaper refused to outright say he wanted them to share the room. He didn't reply right away, merely glancing over his shoulder in the direction of their bags when Reaper pointed them out. He nodded when Reaper spoke again and watched the other disappear. He remained where he was for a moment before going to his back and stepping into the bathroom. He considered taking a shower but decided against it, instead pulling out the pajamas Reaper had packed and smiling at the one's he'd picked. The pants were nothing out of the ordinary, a plain dark gray pair. But the shirt was something else entirely. Reaper, he was certain, had picked it up and brought it home. He'd found it lying on the bed one day. It was plain black with white text that said 'Real Vampires Don't Sparkle'. He couldn't say he disliked the shirt, in fact it amused him more than he let on.

After changing into his pajamas and storing his couple of weapons where they were easily accessible, he settled into the chair by the window with the book he'd been reading. He'd stay in Reaper's room if only because he knew he'd be present if anything should happen though by this point he was comfortable enough that he didn't expect anything to happen. And that's where Reaper would find him whenever he returned with their snacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:19 am

It took a bit longer for Reaper to return to Nowe than he'd originally planned. Once he'd made it to the kitchen, he'd been all but ambushed by his elder sister. The Fallen only really had the time to let out a surprised yelp when she wrapped her arms around him, and gave disgruntled noises as she clung to him. "Off! What d'ya want, anyway?" He asked her, narrowing his gaze as he tried to push her off. "I just wanted to spend time with you, brother. It's been much too long." The Fae rolled his eyes but sighed, halting his efforts to get her to let go. "Right... Oh. Hey. Do you know if we have any apples? Or strawberries?" He scrunched up his face a bit, trying to remember what all his love enjoyed to eat as far as fruit went. "Maybe blueberries?" She tilted her head a bit, tapping her bottom lip thoughtfully before nodding. "We have the first two. Used the last of the blueberries this morning though..." He waved her off, going to the fridge and digging around until he found the fruits, then started to cut them into neat slices. "Are you planning on melting Chocolate to go along with them?" Rose leaned across the counter to watch him, tilting her head a bit. "I didn't think of it. He's not exactly huge on chocolate. I guess I could though..."

He peered at the freshly sliced fruit with a thoughtful frown, allowing Rose the time to give her input on it. "Why not melt some? And some caramel. Those apples are absolutely amazing with caramel." Reaper gave his sibling a skeptical look but shrugged, moving around to poke through the cupboards to find the things he'd need. After a while and more chatting, he put everything on a serving tray and rolled his neck a bit, peering at her for a while. "Yeah... Gonna take this now. Night." She smiled and inclined her head, watching his retreating back with a fond smile. Mostly because of the fact that it was his room, the Fallen didn't bother to knock as he pushed the door open, looking around for Nowe before setting the tray down on the bed. "Hey... I brought stuff for us. Um... Yeah." Rubbing the back of his neck, he slunk over to the man and took his hand, tugging a bit to get him on his feet. This was about as close to romantic as the Fae would ever get, so hopefully the Vampire would appreciate his attempt.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyWed May 30, 2012 1:35 am

Nowe actually all but ignored Reaper when the other re-entered the room. In part because he was still irritated at Reaper's inability to just say how he felt and in part because of the flare of desire he'd felt earlier just being near Reaper.. He considered glaring at the other when he felt the Fae touch his hand but allowed himself to be pulled to his feet and toward the bed. He settled on the edge of the bed and eyed the tray a moment before reaching for a strawberry and biting into it. He chewed thoughtfully for a moment before looking at the Fallen and trying to figure out how to ask the questions that were stuck in his mind. They were questions that had been bothering him for weeks but he simply didn't know how to bring the subject up. That and he was afraid that trying would undo everything he'd accomplished with Reaper so far. But he also couldn't go on feeling like he had to always be careful either.

"Why am I so important to you? Really? How am I supposed to know how you feel when you won't say it? When I can hardly touch you without wondering if I'm doing the right thing or if I'm just going to scare you away? I can't keep waking up every morning not knowing if you'll even be there. I'm doing everything I can to make things work but I still feel like there's this.....gap between us that I have no way to cross. I'm stuck not knowing what to do next, what to say next. I always feel like I have to be careful around you and it hurts, knowing I'm putting all of myself into this but only getting half of you in return." It was true, Reaper had come a long way since they'd first met and he was infinitely more affectionate than Nowe would have expected him to be. But there was still a sense of....something not quite falling into place; a feeling that Reaper wasn't putting all of his heart into their relationship. And try as he might to ignore it, Nowe couldn't shake the worry that one day he would wake up and find that Reaper had gone and he had given his heart to someone that didn't want it. He had spoken to Javaid only once about his fears and the Phoenix had been annoyingly unhelpful and more or less told him to just give it time. It had been less than reassuring for the vampire and he'd said as much but let the subject drop and not brought it up again.

When his thoughts finally returned to the moment. he found himself staring at the bedspread, unable to meet Reaper's eyes. "I'm just....so tired of not knowing, of feeling so afraid that I am no longer myself. I want so badly to make things work but if you don't...." He trailed off and glanced up at the Fae, his meaning clear in the blue depths of his eyes. It might hurt beyond belief but if Reaper didn't want a relationship Nowe would respect that. He would walk away and let Reaper go his own way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:16 am

The longer Nowe was quiet, the more Reaper began to think he'd brought the wrong things for him. The slight frown he'd had after walking in deepened with the silence, and the flash of relief he felt upon hearing the man speak melted away when he actually listened to what he was saying. He picked the absolute oddest moment to do this now. The Fallen fell into a deeper silence than he had before, bowing his head a bit as he listened to the Vampire go on, and actually scrunched up his face a few times. How did he even begin to put what he was thinking into words? "... Nowe." His voice was quiet, but he got closer to the man and tried to tilt his face up so he could see his eyes. "Look at me first, then I'll tell you." He didn't like seeing the other like this; dejected somehow, unsure, and there was legit fear from what he could tell. He had to fix it, but how did he even begin to repair this? Once he'd managed to get a good look at his love's face, he offered one of his rarely seen full smiles. "I will admit, there are things that scare me..." He trailed his hand down the man's chest and down his stomach as he spoke, willing himself not to tremble a bit.

"But I'm not going to run because of it." A slim hand caressed the other's face as he held his gaze, dropping his guard completely for once so Nowe can see exactly what he was feeling. There was trust there, adoration, and two that the other might not have expected to see - desire and fear. He shut his eyes and looked down a for a moment, leaning in to press his forehead against the Vampire's own. "I know I'm frustrating, and I know that I make you worry. I just..." Just what? Did he need more time? He wasn't sure, but at that moment he more or less pulled back into his own mind and let his body do what it wanted; which surprised the hell out of him. A soft noise escaped as he tilted his head and kissed his love, a slight shiver running down his spine. What was this...?
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 3:41 am

When Reaper spoke, it wasn't exactly what he wanted to hear. But it also wasn't what he'd feared the Fae might tell him either. It was something more....in between. But still not as reassuring as Reaper might have hoped despite the intimacy and affection Reaper was showing. He willed himself to be still, to not react to the touch because he didn't know how Reaper wanted him to react. Of course, there are just some things no amount of willpower can stop but he did his best to pretend that the shiver that went down his spine at the touch hadn't happened. So he wasn't going to run. That was only slightly reassuring. It didn't mean that one day he'd wake up and realize Nowe wanted more than he was willing to give and that he no longer wanted to stick around or something of the sort.

When Reaper failed to finish his second thought Nowe wanted to scream at him, to grab him arms and shake him until he gave a more satisfying answer than 'I know I'm frustrating but I won't run away'. This wasn't a conversation where just trailing off like that was a good idea. Were he capable of it, he might have cried for lack of a better way to express all the worry and frustration he was feeling in that moment. But then, everything seemed to stop for a moment as Reaper shifted ever so slightly and kissed him. His first thought was to move away as a thrill of...not fear exactly but more a memory of what had nearly happened weeks ago and how Reaper had reacted to it. But once that brief flash of emotion was gone, Nowe kissed back. Because he wanted that kiss, he craved that affection from Reaper but had been largely unsure of how to go about getting it.

((Sorry it fails. I wanted to post more but I wasn't sure where to go with it. |D))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 12:44 am

Time seemed to stand still for a long while as Reaper kissed the man, and after a moment he put more of himself into it. A soft noise of longing escaped when Nowe finally kissed back, and he slowly put his hands on either side of the man's body, leaning forward a bit more. "Nowe..." The sound was closer to pleading now as he let his lips trail down to the other's neck, where he placed a few kisses intersperced with love bites; he was careful not to break the skin or bit too hard, of course. Supporting his weight with one arm, he ran his hand down the man's chest again, letting it slip down to his thigh where he massaged lightly. This was new - exciting even... But how did he go about doing...more? As much as he was into his own mind at the moment, he failed to notice the way his body was reacting to this sort of attention that he was giving, another low noise of desire escaping. This time he wasn't about to pull away, so the Vampire had better find something to do or it'll end up exactly as it had weeks ago...with more progression, possibly.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 1:47 am

Nowe was acutely aware of the potential course things would take if one or the other of them didn't put an end to it in the next several moments. For about a second, he thought about being the one to do it as a flash of fear and uncertainty hit him. But the kisses and the love bites put an end to that particular thought before it was even wholly formed in his head. He made a soft sound of acknowledgement to his name being said but otherwise didn't respond. He couldn't decide if he approved or disapproved of Reaper's restraint in not breaking the skin but that was a small, vauge thought somewhere in the back of his mind. His body didn't care much at all, even as Reaper's attentions seemed to stall for a moment.

Without any real concious descicion behind it, Nowe took over where Reaper had left off so to speak. His hands trailed up the Fallen's chest and back down again, toying with the waist of the Fae's pants though not doing anything just yet. Instead, he let one hand trail just under the Fae's shirt and the other found the hand on his thigh and shifted it to his own shirt, which had, at some point, been shifted up just a bit so that he left Reaper's hand touching bare skin. With a soft noise of encouragement, the Vampire kissed his way up to Reaper's ear. "Just....go with it. Leap of faith remember?" He whispered, nuzzling back into Reaper's neck and mimicking the Fae's kisses and love bites with some of his own. Though he tried to resist the urge to bite, he nipped a little too hard and the smell of blood tickled his nose and he damn near giggled at the taste of the Fae's blood on his tongue. "Blood makes things better." He murmered, turning his head a bit to expose his neck more to the Fae, as much to invite Reaper to return the 'favor' as to avoid finishing his own bite and stalling things for good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 2:06 am

Reaper gave a soft chuff when he felt Nowe's hands exploring his body, pressing a bit closer as he ran his hands up the other's chest. His other hand reached down to wrap the man's legs around his waist and he used his hips to push forward a bit, just enough so that he could get on the bed as well. Using his nails, he dragged them lightly down the man's chest and stomach again, not enough to hurt but they halted at the top of the other's jeans. When the Vamp began to kiss his neck up to his ear, another shiver racked his body and he made another quiet pleading noise. The 'leap of faith comment' earned a grunt, but before he could really come up with something to say in return, Nowe was back to kissing his neck. He tilted his head to allow for easier access, breathing a bit quicker and unbuttoning the others jeans with clumsy fingers. "A-ah..." He inhaled a bit at the love bites, and he paused a bit when the scent of his blood seeped into the air. Part of him wanted to pull back, but for once he wasn't using his mind to think. Instead, he pressed his hips closer to the man, starting his gentle biting at the man's neck again.

"Does it now?" He asked, his voice husky as he started to suck a bit. He nipped again, using the sharper teeth instead and gave a low moan at the blood that greeted him. The Fallen didn't drink though, and instead pulled back just enough to push Nowe's shirt up more, kissing the man's chest.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:06 am

Nowe was quite willing to let Reaper shift them around and, in a sense, take charge of the situation to an extent. He wiggled closer as Reaper moved onto the bed with him, and a smirk curved the corners of his mouth as the other fumbled with the button on his pants. Not that said button really needed to be undone but he wasn't about to stop and complain about it. Instead he let Reaper do as he pleased, just enjoying what was going on between them. The fact Reaper had initiated the contact and hadn't all but run screaming from the room seemed answer enough to Nowe's previous concerns; though some vague part of him was still annoyed the Fae couldn't just say the three little words he wanted to hear.

He smiled at Reaper's question and gave a small chuckle before he answered. "It does if you're a vampire."Which Reaper was not but Nowe knew full well he had the same blood-hunger a vampire had and, as far as he knew, Reaper hadn't had much in the way of blood for awhile. He made a breif, annoyed sound when the Fallen pushed his shirt up and stopped to kiss his chest. Unwilling to leave the shirt resting uncomfortably where it was, he left off toying with Reaper's pants to finish what the Fae had started. He tugged his shirt over his head and dropped it behind him. That done, he slid his hands back under Reaper's shirt and moved as if to pull it off but hesitated and stopped, instead letting his hands rest almost politely at the Fae's waist. Though he was keen on feeling more of the Fallen's skin under his hands, he hadn't forgotten he'd promised not to touch Reaper's scars without permission....which he did not yet have. Whether Reaper would be aware of the restraint Nowe was showing was questionable but he might want to take advantage of the moment and make the next move before Nowe got tired of waiting.

((And....fade to black? I dunno. But it's definitely open for Reaper to take the dominant side of things while Nowe is more or less giving him the opportunity to do so, though he doesn't realize he's doing it. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:10 am

It didn't take him very long to figure things out; while obviously Reaper couldn't take his shirt off, everything else could come off. Once the Vampire's shirt came off, the Fae let out a low noise of approval, letting his lips and hands explore the man's torso. If the other had been paying attention at all, he would be able to pick up a steady quickening of the Angel's heart, until the point where it was almost frantic. Having the other's hands on his waist hadn't sat well with him, so after a while in an effort to bring them closer, he put them around him to rest on his back. The other would find his fingers resting on the Fallen's scars, and would be free to trace them if he so choosed - so long as he kept the shirt where the Angel left it. Once he'd managed to disrobe his love, there really was no going back at that point...

~Insert time passing here~

Reaper scrunched up his face a bit in his sleep, only vaguely aware of the fact that someone was calling his name. Refusing to wake up yet, he snuggled up into the warmth he felt nearby, relaxing a little as he breathed in Nowe's scent. That was more like it... The arm he had draped around the other tightened slightly as he pulled himself closer, content where he was. It didn't dawn on him yet that he had woken up shirtless despite making sure their...activities the night before hadn't caused it to disappear, but at that moment he didn't really care. He sighed, about to slip back into deeper sleep when the door to his room was flung open, hitting the wall with a loud thud. "Zachariel! Didn't you hear me calling you?! Breakfast is ready, little bro- ... OH." There was a very long pause as she stared at the Fallen and the Vampire, blinking rapidly as her eyes flickered around the room. There was clothing flung about the room, and the two were in bed together... Not to mention what part of the two she could see had bare skin. Slowly the look of surprise turned into one of sly amusement, and she grinned at the Fae even as he leveled a murderous look on her.

"Looks like you two had fun. You should invite me to play next time." That statement didn't sit well with Reaper. He gave a low noise similar to a growl and tensed his body for only a second, a clear intention that he was about ready to jump up and bolt towards her. That second would be the only chance the other would get to restrain his love, otherwise Anima might find herself being a play toy... Just not the kind she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:06 am

Nowe resisted only a little when Reaper took control of things. But in that moment, he decided he didn't care if Reaper wanted to be the dominant one. Nowe just wanted him, wanted this. He resisted only because he needed to find his submissive side and tuck the dominant part of him, the part of him that wanted to resist and be the one in control, away where it wouldn't interfere. He did exactly what Reaper had given him unspoken permission to to and traced the scars, though he frowned a bit at the feel of a shirt under his fingers instead of skin. The thought that he should say something briefly flashed into his mind but Reaper was working at his pants again and the thought vanished as he focused his attention to doing the same to his lover. And after that, there was really very little thought involved in much of anything.

*~*Wheetimeskip*~*

As a vampire Nowe didn't 'sleep' in the same sense that Reaper slept. So he didn't wake the same either. It was more a fuzzy sense of awareness returned to a body and mind that had been, in a sense, dead to the world. Though a sudden jolt of noise, touch, anything out of the ordinary could rouse him, when left to 'wake' on his own terms it took time for him to be fully aware of everything around him. Things never returned in the same order and today was no exception. His first muzzy thought was that there was something warm at his back, wrapped around him like a familiar blanket. The feel of a steady heartbeat and breath on his neck, the smell of someone, the faint lingering scent of blood and the stronger smell of sex. A person then, not a thing. Also not a threat, someone he'd beded. Someone familiar. It took his fuzzy brain a moment to catch up and remind him it was Reaper's warmth he was feeling, his scent surrounding him, clinging to his body. He was comfortable, no need to move. But then there was noise, a distant voice, from somewhere other than the one next to him and also non-threatening. Not frantic or worried. Just there. He might have shifted, rolled to snuggle his love closer, but there was noise, the door being flung open and a voice, closer now. Not his love, and he cracked one eye open to peer at the door.

Anima stood looking at them and he blinked at her as she spoke again. He was still trying to figure out if he wanted to say anything when the warmth at his back moved and he made a noise of protest. Glaring at Anima, he wiggled until he was on his back looking up at his love and reached up with his left hand to touch the Fallen's cheek and turn his head to look down at him, snaking the other arm around his waist where he could easily tighten his grip and keep Reaper from going too far. "You leave this bed and I will be very unhappy with you." He said, sparing a glance over his shoulder at Anima. The look he gave her was less than friendly, it held a hint of what he was, what he did for a living, and promised less than pleasant things if she didn't do exactly as he said. "Out. Now." The words were more growled than spoken and Anima would be wise to heed the warning else she might find Nowe less willing to prevent Reaper from going anywhere and more inclined to help him hurt her. Which, now that the thought had crossed his mind could be fun. If Anima wanted to 'play' they could certainly play all right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 2:26 am

It took the female Angel a moment to realize that her joking around right then was probably not the best idea. Reaper had shifted his weight a bit more, like a big cat preparing to make the leap at his prey. And the look he was giving her was more potent than it usually was; it held more of a promise of pain than normal, and she frowned slightly in response. Zach, listen - I'm sorry. I di-" "Mine..." The growled word was low, and his eyes narrowed more on her as he curled a lip. Anima blinked, her brow furrowing in confusion. "Huh?" His weight shifted ever so slightly again, and he went perfectly still for a moment. "He's mine. I'm not going to share him with you. Now leave, before I show you just how quick I can take your fingers off." She rolled her eyes, opening her mouth to say something when the Vampire spoke up the first time. The Fallen didn't so much as twitch when Nowe touched his cheek, but feeling the arm around his waist he knew he wasn't about to be released to cause chaos and mayhem. Yet. He gave another growl, this one softer, as he peered down at his love. His crimson gaze searched the man's blue one for a moment before he sighed - a noise of submission.

Of course, he had to halt a noise of approval seeing the look in his love's eyes when he looked at the Psychic user, and the smirk that curved his lip was more than wicked. He -so- wanted her to stay now, but he also didn't hate her enough to have her die. Anima blinked repeatedly, hesitating a moment as she stared back at Nowe, looking like a rabbit staring down a snake. She opened her mouth a couple of times to speak, but eventually she just closed her mouth and bobbed her head in a quick nod. "Breakfast is ready... Whenever you two get hungry." She left the room as quickly as she could manage without appearing to be fleeing, which left Reaper to relax again. He scooted down in the bed and nuzzled into the Vamp, giving a low noise under his breath. "We don't have to leave the room if we don't want to. I'm sure Rose will leave breakfast for us outside the door." He was comfortable there, and now that the annoyance had left, he had no intention of getting up.
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 pm

Nowe allowed a small smirk to cross his features at Reaper's words and muttered something that could have been 'sharing can be fun' but it was quiet enough that even Reaper might not have heard him properly. Once Anima had departed, Nowe continued to watch the door for a moment, focused on listening to her footsteps retreat down the hall so he was sure she wasn't listening in at the door. Once he was confident she wouldn't be coming back (and really he wasn't sure why she would, he really would have hurt her if she'd kept pissing Reaper off), he relaxed and cuddled back into Reaper's arms.

He was quiet for a moment after the Fallen had spoken, considering his need for something to eat and weighing it against his desire not to go anywhere right away. Despite the fact he really didn't want to move at all, he also knew he needed to eat something and sooner was better than later. "As much as I like the idea of not going anywhere it's probably better if I get breakfast." Not that solid food sounded all that appetizing right then. But he wasn't entirely certain how to ask, or even if he should ask, if Reaper would consent to being breakfast. That was, perhaps, something best brought up in the comfort of their own home. At least Reaper hadn't bitten him which would have made his need for blood that much stronger. At least regular food helped stave off his blood hunger a bit but not entirely. And it would only get stronger with time. Of course, despite what he said, he made no move to actually get up right away either. Maybe a few more minutes wouldn't hurt anything...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:27 pm

Luckily for the man, Reaper seemed to miss the words he'd mumbled under his breath. In fact, he was fast on his way to knocking back out again, nuzzled up to the man the way he was. He yawned lazily, his crimson eyes half-lidded as he briefly considered fighting off the sleep that was threatening to claim him. He woke up partially as he heard his love speak, and he frowned slightly. "I could go get it for you and bring it back here. That way we won't have to spend any time around the rest of the family." Sure, he'd come to their home specifically for the reason of spending time with them, but Nowe knew well enough that the Fallen wasn't exactly a morning person. The more he toyed around with the idea of retrieving a meal for them and retreating back to the cave he called a room, the more he became okay with it. He nipped lightly at the man's neck, a playful motion that wouldn't break the skin, before he got up and stretched contently. "I think I'll do that. Don't feel like socializing yet." After pulling on a pair of pants, he scratched the back of his head and slipped out of the room, closing it carefully behind him and leaning against the wall.

Despite the fact that he'd been the one in control for the most part, his body still ached in odd places. A faint smile turned up the corners of his mouth, one corner a bit higher than the other due to his smirk being crooked. All of that hadn't been so bad. The intimacy had been a bit startling at first, but he'd welcomed it all the same. Had responded to Nowe when he'd pleaded for more or for less. At one point he had been gentle as well, possibly a little while before his body gave in. He closed his eyes for a moment before he started towards the kitchen, ignoring any greetings he heard and focusing on making plates for them both. A few of them whispered something at being able to see his scars, but he could care less. However, as he was turning to head back to where he'd come from, a loud crashing noise sounded at the front door, startling him. That...couldn't be good...
Back to top Go down
Nowe Veleno
Admin
Nowe Veleno

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 10:33 pm

Reaper's offer of going and fetching breakfast was met with a shrug. "That's up to you." He'd be quite happy with whatever Reaper decided but avoiding awkward stares or questions sounded like a good plan. He wiggled away from the nip, making a soft, pleased sound, before pouting a bit when his love left the bed. He watched unashamedly as Reaper found his pants and pulled them on, smiling a bit when the Fae finally left the room. He contemplated not moving but decided that cleaning up and getting dressed were both very good ideas. He didn't want to take a full shower, not knowing how long it would be before Reaper returned, but he did turn on the water and allow it to wash over him. Once he'd finished with his quick wash, he dried and found his weapons and clothes. He almost didn't put any of his blades on but he was suddenly struck by a feeling of unease and pulled out his hidden blade' and another knife. The hidden blade he attached to his wrist and concealed under long sleeves despite the warm weather. The other blade he kept in plain sight, sheathed at his waist where he could easily get to it if he needed.

He was just adjusting the feel of the wrist sheath when a crash sounded from somewhere and a cold shiver ran down his spine. That could not be a good sign. Not wanting to seem overly paranoid, the vampire left his bag and any of his spare weapons where they were and peered out the door. Nothing out of the ordinary in the hallway. He proceeded somewhat cautiously to the stairs and peered down, still nothing to cause him concern. But that cold dread that something was going to go terribly wrong, that feeling of unease he'd managed to forget the previous night, was back and stronger than ever. He had no psychic talents that he knew of but he trusted these feelings and they'd saved his life on more than one occasion. He didn't know exactly where Reaper had gone and didn't want to have him near just then if his suspicions proved true. So instead of heading off to find his love, he headed around the corner to the front door where he was sure the crash had come from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dive Right In   Dive Right In - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dive Right In
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Requiem :: Suburbs :: Homes-
Jump to: